Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Pieces of flair

The Luna show was great...the Nashville Scene's Scott Manzler called it a "sublime show." The only talking they did with the crowd was to mention our very own Parthenon (which I'm sad to say I haven't visited yet, but plan to soon!). The band was cool, too...hung around after the show to talk to the superfans (which I'm not, but my friend is, so we talked to the Britta the bass player who looks like she could be Scarlett Johanssen's big sister). I'm a Steely Dan superfan, but that's grist for another blog post (don't get me started on my weird love for Donald Fagan).

So, I just finished my last project at work, and now I'm off to pack up my chirren's stuff and leave at 7 a.m on our trip to the Magnolia State! Can't wait to get back to the Hub City, Pike County (land of my birth), and then trip on down to the Crescent City/Big Easy/Nawlins. Whew...I'm gonna be one tired Poetry HotGirl come Sunday. I'll take pictures, though, and will post any that are interesting/beautiful/not incriminating.

Happy Stuffing!


No comments: