Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Muddled head

It's just one of those days (weeks?) today...I completely zoned out on a lunch date with a friend today (sorry, Ashley!), I'm swamped at work (end of the semester), both my kids have birthdays this month....it's crazy, I tell you.

I'm listening to Steely Dan just to try and feel right again, you know? Music usually has that effect on me, but perhaps it's time for a Level 2 intervention...a Snickers candybar!

Wish I had more insight today, but I don't. The Muddled Head prevails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that you're a Steely Dan fan; they're a staple of my musical diet, as well, and a prominent feature of my daily commute of late.

DivaMommy said...

Hey, Kurt...I'm a Steely Dan SUPER fan...we'll have to talk sometime about it. I've bored all of my other friends with my love of the Dan!