Monday, November 21, 2005

The map of missing things

Saw Laurie Anderson this past week--it was mesmerizing. Got to meet her at a reception the day before her show--she was very personable and interested in everything. I want to be her when I grow up!

Catching up....Chicken Little was enjoyed by all ages. Loved the disco/dance hits (Spice Girls, Gloria Gaynor, etc.). I'm seriously behind on my movie-watching...hope to catch up over the Xmas holidays. Got 3 new CDs in the mail this weekend: a Chet Baker compilation, a jazz chillout compilation (with an awesome cover of the Doors "Light My Fire" by Julie London), and the Erykah Badu Live CD (finally!). Also, got a CD for my daughter for Xmas, but can't tell you what it is yet. Gotta get on top of the Xmas shopping as we are celebrating our holidays early this year.

Off to the land of my birth (MS) this holiday week. Will post any interesting pictures later.

No comments: