Monday, November 21, 2005

Survivor/ANTM Update

And for the reality TV fans, an update:

Ding, dong....Jamie's gone! In a bit of excellent play by the remaining Survivors, they crossed tribal lines to vote Jamie off. I love when this happens! And Bobby Jon's gone, too, so I'm doubly happy. I'm now rooting for Gary (who would've thought he'd end up being the underdog at the beginning? He seemed to have many advantages back then). And I told you that Lydia was a stealth player! Watch out for her....and for Rafe. My final four now is looking to be Lydia, Rafe, Steph, and Gary. That would be awesome! We'll see how it all plays out...

And for ANTM, ding, dong, Lisa's gone! I mean, that bit with the adult diapers? Hello? I did like her spunky attitude, but she quickly went psycho on us. We're rooting for Kim in our house...go, Kim!

No comments: