Monday, December 12, 2005

Danni, the nice one, is the Sole Survivor!

Nice girls do finish first! At least, sometimes on Survivor. :-)

So, I was wrong about Rafe going first; it was Lydia instead. But, that made sense. Even though I really liked Lydia and really respected her game, she was definitely not a physical player. I couldn't even imagine her lasting for long at all in that final immunity challenge.

I have to say that I was a bit shocked when Danni chose Steph over Rafe in the final 2, but again, it definitely made sense for Danni (she had a much better shot at the $1 million with Steph by her side). Plus it made for a MUCH more interesting final Tribal Council, though I thought Judd would go off even more on her. I did like his "well, you'll be starving for my vote!" comment.

So, another Survivor season is over, sigh. I suppose I'll have to pick up a book and actually READ over the Xmas break now! ;-)

Shoutout to my Survivor phone buddy, JM! You rock! :-)

No comments: