Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Little Fishy

Had to get to an early meeting this morning, so I left R. in his "quiet corner" in his classroom today. Typically, I try to get him started on his work (or at least get him to sign his contract), but not this morning. No phone calls yet from school (it's almost 11 a.m.), so my fingers are crossed.

Not much news to report; we had a very relaxing Labor Day holiday. We did go swimming at the Y, and R. loved it! He even played with a little boy there who he knew from his after-care place. I'm thinking that swim team could be his thing...it's not a true team sport and the only rule is to stay in the lanes and stay afloat. I don't know how he would do with being timed, though. For now, it's just a great fun skill that he has learned and I'm so proud of him for being brave enough to jump in the deep end.

No comments: